Family, newborn/baby, and children photography and engagement and wedding photography FAQs
We hope that these FAQs help you understand better how we work with our photography clients and our philosophy, style and standard of the photography service we offer.
We hope to make the photographing process relaxing and much less awkward for you by allowing time for you and your family to warm-up and providing you with simple direction and posing advice. The resulting photos comprise of a mix of naturally posed portrait and photo-journalistically captured authentic moments.
We approach photo editing with a clean and balanced editing style that complement the subjects without excessively saturated color or overly brightened, washed-out light-and-Airy effect. We also edit for natural skin tones for every image while maintaining consistency throughout. Vivid classic Black and White are also included in all the galleries we delivered.
We don't take editing lightly and never out source the work. Most of our images straight out of camera are good enough for print for personal display. However, they can always be better. Our post editing transforms a good image to great image
For in-home newborn/baby photoshoot sessions, we have newborn photo stand and backdrops of various solid colors, infant wraps, cute baby hats and headpieces for girls. You can choose them on the photoshoot session day.
Maternity, Newborn or Baby, Children, Family, and Milestone Photoshoot sessions.
For maternity, newborn/baby, children/family, we can have a consultation call if you want. About a week or two prior to the session, we will send you tips to help you prepare for the photoshoot.
Weddings are available within four weeks after the event.
- Visit our website at http://www.aprilandsteven.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- email addresses
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called "crash dumps"), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below).
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
CONTACT US for more information and book your session now
Copyright@2022 April and Steven Photography | New Jersey Family and Children, Wedding and Event Photographer